Friday, June 24, 2011

Student's View of PPP

My name is Daneila Cole; I was born in Kingston, Jamaica on August 11, 1994. Before I came to the U.S I went to Marcus Garvey Technical High School. I was there for 3 years and I never got an 80% on any Math test English, Science, Social Studies or Spanish.

Ever since I came to Pikes Peak Prep my grades have been better. I have a decent grade in every class because we have tutoring. At my old school we did not do tutoring because we had over 3 thousand kids so the teachers would not have enough time for them. But we did evening class but that was at six and you had to pay for it.

When I first came to PPP I did not like it because I was used to public school with a lot of kids. But then the longer I stayed here, I found out that this school is a great school.

At PPP the teachers have time to help every single student. I hope that I get to stay at PPP because if I go to another school my grades will not be the same. In October, 2010, something great happen to our school, all the high school kids got an IPAD. We all loved those IPADS. We did everything on those IPADS; we did homework for Ms. Levicki and we did web quest for Ms. Duran and other things for other teachers. So Pikes Peak Prep is a great school. So I hope that more kids can come and have a great time like a do.

-Daneila Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment