Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mr. P's Purchases Classroom Calculators!

DonorsChoose.org creates a way for schools to access much needed support.

Now that Scientific Calculators for Pikes Peak Prep has all the support needed, it will soon become a reality in Mr. Pompelia's classroom.

I cannot thank you enough for your generous donations. I told my students that I was working to get a class set of calculators donated and when I told them today that it was actually becoming a reality they were beyond excited. Now I'll work to channel that excitement into some serious learning! We very much enjoyed tracking this project's progress for the last few weeks and I know how appreciative my students will be when they have these calculators in their hands.

Again, thank you for believing in the education of EVERY student, even those that may be less fortunate. You have made an investment in education and the future. Thanks!

With gratitude,
Mr. P

No comments:

Post a Comment